Sunday, December 12, 2021

Jesus coming at 3 O'Clock


One day a woman got a phone call. It was Jesus on the phone. And He said; I'm coming to your house today at 3.
So she got all busy getting ready, cleaning the house. About 12:30 PM there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and there was a little kid out there. He said; Ma'am I've had nothing to eat all day, can you spare some food. She said; O go away I'm busy I'm busy, Jesus is coming at 3 and I don't have time for you. 
She went in the house getting ready and cleaning the house. After 45 minutes or so there was another knock on the door. It was a woman a destitute, she had a baby in her arms. She said; Ma'am, would you mind helping us, we've had no place to live and my baby needs food, anyway you can just allow us in for a few hours. She said; Go away go away, Jesus is coming at 3 I'm busy. She went back in the house. 
After a while another knock came. There stood a very poor old man. He said; Ma'am I'm in need of some clothing, can you help me? She said; O I'm so busy, Jesus is coming at 3. She went back in the house. 
3 O'clock came and she's all ready, everything is ready for Jesus. 3 O'clock hits right on the dot, there was no knock but the phone rings. She picks up the phone, it was Jesus. She said; Lord, I thought you're coming at 3. Jesus said; I came 3 times and you threw me out. 

Make sure you recognize Him when He shows up. He may not show up the way you think He will. 
Proverbs 19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
*God loves you*

No comments:

Post a Comment